On top of the tips in the image above, you also need to know the essentials for helping your hair through fall. As the weather gets cooler and the leaves start to change, it’s important to switch up your hair care routine to keep your locks healthy and moisturized during the fall season. Here are a few tips:
1. Hydrate: Hydration is key to healthy hair, so make sure to drink plenty of water and use moisturizing products when washing and styling your hair. Sometimes having a favorite water bottle helps you drink more water. Here is our favorite: Stanley 40oz with Straw
2. Protect: Wear hats and scarves to protect your hair from the cold, dry air, and avoid using excessive heat styling tools that can lead to breakage. We think these hats/scarves will be trending this fall:
3. Cleanse: Regularly wash your hair to remove buildup and keep your scalp healthy, but avoid over-shampooing, which can strip your hair of natural oils. You want to stick to 2/3 times a week max. A clarifying shampoo is ideal once a week. Our favorites:
- ProRituals Clarifying Shampoo
- az Indulge Shampoo and Conditioner
4. Condition: Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week to restore moisture and prevent dryness and breakage.
- ORI Lab Rescue Masque
- ORI Lab Restore Treatment
By following these simple hair care tips, you can keep your locks looking beautiful and healthy all season long.